2008年3月13日星期四

Beijing - Tianjin take motor-car group train have better to take other express is worthwhile

Before I will go to Tianjin to handle affairs , have looked over train timetable. Until the motor-car group train of Tianjin has 12 train numbers, is adding T word first train and ordinary express , there are really a lot of vehicles that go to Tianjin.

Motor-car group D533 morning 8: 5 drives. I prepare to return in the same day , when add me have not taken motor-car group yet, also want to experience very much. So, feel that it is suitable to take D533 to stand.

According to former experience, going to Tianjin have green channel, it is not holiday to add again, before geting on , buying ticket again have no problem. In the morning, I have gone to Beijing station in advance for one hour, have arrived to sell Tianjin ticket sell pavilion to ticket is former, a brand of " D533 second class carriage has no 42 Yuan " lets me stupid eye. Have no number , is this true? It is come down that I experience the interest of motor-car group and have cooled. I hurry to inquire ticket seller, her reply is very definite, have no number. Next time D535 has 9: 21 drives. I can not wait for more than two hours in station , having to buy one to have no D533 ticket. Want to be also , this vehicle drive with time is suitable, there are the person who takes vehicle , so, ticket is sold in advance. I inquire ticket seller , to buy ticket, when come buy ticket? The surface of ticket seller has no the straightforwardly sharp rope of expression reply: Before " 5 days. " wade Tianjin, before 5 days, buy ticket, this is also cruel!

It is still really a lot of to have gone up the vehicle a person who sees and stands. Because there are many persons, carriage is also spacious, service of attendant and other train number also have no difference, so, I have not also experienced motor-car, is advanced and comfortable as organizing. Feel only that colored 42 Yuan has stood to blame loss together. It is gloomy!

Because it is motor-car group, in Tianjin north station, do not pull up up to Tianjin station. Present Tianjin station is overhaul, vehicle stops , is being away from urban very far temporary station crescent moon river. The place that I will go to when north station is nearby, so, have gotten off train to go destination and have used more than one hour.

Afternoon returns capital I decision takes T594 that can pull up in Tianjin north station train, it is not taking motor-car group. T594 train starts in north station with time 16: 47, I buy ticket in advance for the station of rail cars in port of 20 minutes to have no some persons , number is had plenty of. Ticket price 35 Yuan, run time than motor-car group leader 20 minutes. And from north station, get on for long 3 minutes. And ticket price is also cheap. On vehicle, there are few persons, carriage is spacious and comfortable. All the way last mood is also happy.

When Tianjin north station waiting room has met a acquaintance, she has heard of that I take advantage of the experience of vehicle. Say for me that what she takes in the morning is 4405 fast passenger train, 8: 55 drives , has few persons on vehicle , is also comfortable. Only the tip of run time slows , want two hours. But pull up in north station, than motor-car group convenience. Still having is ticket price cheap just the money of 19 Yuan. Calculate , if I take comparing 4405 times with D533 , it is similar to go to the time that I will go to and am used by destination. Actually before I also know that there is this vehicle, but I not want to experience motor-car group advanced comfort Ma, have not considered to take this vehicle. And now, I have not saved time , have not also been cheap, have not enjoyed comfort more , lose really!

Pass through me for this day multiply car body to examine. It is worthwhile that I think that from Beijing until Tianjin takes motor-car , group has better to take other express really. Anyway after me, go to Tianjin to take motor-car group never.

没有评论: