2008年3月13日星期四

I with bridge

Bridge is a gracefulShe can not only exercise our logic thought and judgment ability , and can cultivate temperament , enriches the delight of life , has been filled with philosophic theory and scientificness in playing bridge. I still see them in commenting on the article of bridge somewhat go to bridge raising can guide the position of life.

I like to play bridge , bridge has

The bridge that says me goes through , I still appreciate really that my colleague is also my friend gold. In that year, our unit raises , is a and not big to study bridge wind, some colleagues around me have hit bridge in succession. I feel strange at that time for bridge, it is unattainable to feel her, than " knock 3 ", it may be difficult and many. So they advise me to study bridge I have refused. The gold of one day comes to seek me , when calling my noon rest until her office plays bridge together with her, I do not want to go. In golden office, 3 persons want to study bridge, 3 is short of one and gold and is my good friend, she mobilizes me persistently, I do not refuse well again, such I have studied to play bridge. At that time, some of our persons are to know nothing for bridge, having only gold follow her elder brother to study after bridge, such she has become my enlightenment teacher. As studying to take off "capital", I have bought the book of some of learning bridge , side reads , side is studied , side is hit. One day, I discover suddenly that I like bridge. Bridge has abstruse intension, I hit "upgrade" for " knock 3 ", have disdained to attend to ," it is 3 to knock " " hit upgrade " need not move with book how many the brains, 70% will examine luck. Playing bridge need to move brain , need to think deeply , need to judge. When a pair of brand hits through own thought judgment afterwards, that happy mood is hard speech table. I have loved bridge , am in the bridge match that unit holds afterwards , I have to be still first.

Afterwards since it is floating of unit people, the people that play bridge have scattered , have no partner, bridge can't be hit. But I miss bridge still constantly. Become so long as having the opportunity to pool4It is some

One day, I hear colleague to say , on network, unites many world, it has many games , also has bridge certainly. It is glad that I have heard , I can again play bridge. It is uniting many world registration immediatelyID, beginning when

My original is to hit with colleague to play bridge , when unite is many to play cards , I discover that I am too elementary really , the past master of here gathers , when add me just the first line of a couplet on a scroll many also not quite suit , is severely defeated in succession. Sink how long have lost to undertake1000Divide. The more negative past master the more not with my partner is the more miserable as losing. , what to be done? I have again taken again play bridge book, study continuously. At the same time, also often look on some past masters to play cards. When a time my brand skill rises , I have discarded , is originalIDIt is newID. I never is export to many

Playing bridge to be pregnant have the anger that also has to regret. When hiting a pair of brand via careful consideration, when with partner, the coordination tight defence of tacit agreement is filled with at heart when defeating competitor, is happy. However when partner does not understand my auction, also not take notice of me send out make brand signal, or it is that partner calls the mistake with very elementary criminal carelessly, a pair the brand that should be won export to very miserable, anger not from rising. When self has also commited mistake, help competitor to hit to win the brand that they can not win , at heart that regret indescribably.

Afterwards, I notice that everybody can make a mistake on bridge table. Introspect self gradually first for being accustomed wrongly before criticizing others , hold tolerant attitude for the mistake of partner , and say sound for them to have no relation. When I make a mistake , I will say that sound is been sorry for. Certainly, my many partners also so treat me.

When unite many play bridge I have also gotten acquainted with some friends on network, have widened my field of vision. Our mutual discussion brand skill, realize the delight of bridge together. The raising of technology is my bridge it does not be opened that the help of and these friends divides.

I like bridge, bridge has enriched my life to my

没有评论: