2008年3月13日星期四

I have met to pour " ticket ox "

Sunday with old public go market shopping. Have

November of last year when market does to return ticket promote buy 200 to send 100 time I use to return ticket 100 Yuan have bought a hat of 98 Yuan. Come today again to sell the counter of hat , take the hat of those pattern that I buy last time, one sees marked price, Wa! 128 Yuan. Why can inquiry salesclerk rise 30 Yuan? Reply is: When you buy last time, are surely to have not done to return ticket campaign. I say incorrect! But wanting to be also , last buy 200 to send 100 this time is to buy 200 to send 120! Return ticket is more than the last , price is certainly different , has no to make a fuss.

Arrive clothing counter, I have liked a cotton clothing, it is suitable to have tried to try to stand , want to sell. When salesclerk makes out an invoice to me, I have said a sentence casually , return ticket many troubles, if be able to make a discount , I am good. Have not thought that salesclerk says at once: You want to not be willing to return ticket I may give 25 percent discount to you. As soon as I hear to stand , am glad , have saved the time that I rush about to return ticket , reply. Since emiting a person suddenly in now, say for us: I give 35 percent discount to you, I help you to deliver money. I look back to have a look , am the youngster of a years more than 20, in hand, I still take a calculator. It is to meet "ox" that I understand. Doing for market to return ticket promote the ox party that emerges as the times require I also have no disgust, but to make my consumer rights and interests not to get to hurt , I do not want to have dealings with them. Old is public to hear of to give 35 percent discount , a little touches. As soon as " ox " see , it is spiritual to come , persuade us persistently, I take little ticket to deliver money , it does not be put that he still tangles me. Still guarantee to say that do shopping to us little ticket. Original salesclerk promises to make a discount to me, province troubles , "ox" again adds trouble to me , troubles really! Finally, I have refused to do business with "ox" still firmly. Have bought cotton clothing, I have paid attention , just discover nearby a lot of stands have 32 take the "ox" of calculator is moving about.

In cosmetics counter, I have bought a bottle of moist skin dew. This counter definite hint, do not return ticket , do not receive ticket. Take little ticket to just want to go to deliver cost , and is blocked by a "ox". Promise to give 5 percent discount to me. I say that do not return ticket here , do not receive ticket. He says that I deliver cost to you you need not be in charge of. It is strange! Do not know really that he how to run. Certainly, I have refused him still.

Hope really that market does not do these again to

没有评论: