2008年3月13日星期四

Vista operating system of new computer lets me not to like

Because of the computer of my home, have made long, speed is slow , still makes problem again and again. When add the space of hard disk is little, memory is low. Decision supersedes it to change a new computer.

New computer is bought , is really good, disposition is high more than old computer. What most let me like is that its operating system is brand-new Windows Vista. For more rapid grasp and utilization vista I still go to bookstore have purchased the book of a introduction of Windows Vista.

Open computer, vista systematic gorgeous interface lets one admire really. Its program switch function of flip 3 D also lets me wonder at endlessly. May appear in the wake of problem, some softwares and vistas are not compatible , can not install to use. I like to play bridge in " unite many world " , but, when downloading , discover the edition that has not supported vista. It is last that scanner installs. Enter me and message rich guest sees , it how to be so awkward , script has changed , page surface shows that not whole, some functions can not be still used. This also is not compatible with vista? High-grade operating system does not use well , lets one vexed, gloomy!

Before this, hear of that operating system of Windows Vista is though high-grade , but now supports to have not still caught up with with hardware and the software of compatible vista, and system need to be still perfected. Now, seems this saying has reason very much.

The vista system of new computer lets true, let me not

没有评论: