2008年3月13日星期四

It is new to begin

" rich guest" is now popular. Many personsQQ" ,MSN" chat with friend, certainly, also play the game

< xml:namespace prefix=st1 ns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"/>< chsdate year=2006 month=7 day=1 islunardate=False isrocdate=False w:st=on>7Month1Day< chsdate/>A invitation I go to " her home " to take the mail of guest make me feel pleasant surprise, my friend and my colleague have got own webpage , describe rich guest. Her article is really good as writing , makes one feel cordial and natural , has life breath very much. When she drive my another friend also have got own rich guest, I am moved by their spirit , have got the opinion of examination. But again fearing to write not good let person joke. Via a time thought, I have drawn determination , also want rich in order to enrich my life, let my life is more excellent. Welcome my friend to be a guest with me.

没有评论: