2008年3月13日星期四

Market returns ticket promote to again change new pattern

In 51 eves, I receive< chsdate w:st=on isrocdate=False islunardate=False day=25 month=4 year=2007>April< chsdate/>Arrive< chsdate w:st=on isrocdate=False islunardate=False day=7 month=5 year=2007>May 7< chsdate/>It may attend the integral of 20 times if honorary customer holds integral card to consume , instant repayment moves about. Please come. " " the integral of 20 times, instant repayment ", is this a what preferential campaign? I am going to buy two shoes, decision goes to market one.

That day No. 30 I have gone market, at entrance, have seen the propagative poster of " the integral of 20 times, instant repayment campaign ". Content general idea has these: Hold honorary customer card to consume during campaign may enjoy the repayment ticket record of the integral and integral of 20 times in the . . . . . . in honorary customer card. Repaying the term of validity of ticket arrive< xml:namespace prefix=st1/>< chsdate w:st=on isrocdate=False islunardate=False day=7 month=5 year=2007>May 7< chsdate/>. The no customer of honorary customer card may handle honorary customer card. Poster in have still listed can not use the merchandise of repayment ticket, as supermarket, food, electric home appliances and service project etc.. Have seen carefully to see that still some criminals faint. In market, see.

Have come to sell the counter of shoes. I have liked a pair of shoes. Then inquiring salesclerk integral repayment is why matter? Salesclerk explains to my patience. If the merchandise of your purchase is 100 Yuan, amasses 2000 point to you. One-hundred point a Yuan that return the repayment ticket of money, so, having purchased the merchandise of 100 Yuan return the repayment ticket given customer 20 Yuan. According to the saying of salesclerk, being equivalent to have hit 20 percent discount. Salesclerk tells me, this pair of shoes that I like the repayment of returning the Yuans more than 70 ticket. O! Have I understood that this is not covert still to return ticket? Real is you have policy I have countermeasure! Government formal decree prohibits to do to return ticket promote , it does integral repayment. This market has Gao Ren really! I have wanted to think of this to return ticket supermarket , can not still use , if I will spend this Yuans more than 70 to go out will purchase I the current merchandise that not needs at all, and do not know that will add how much money. The money added return ticket again, so, it is confused as doing to circulate , not only, can not save money still put up a lot of time, finally, what have to do good to is still market. Have calculated , I do not buy this pair of shoes still.

Seeing me hesitate , do not want to buy shoes , one, always, in side, hears the middle-aged man that I and salesclerk converse to say for me: " I may help you to deliver cost , you give me cash, I want your money of 40 Yuan less ". See again that that man takes well some of cards in hand. I have understood that I again meet "ox". My real admiration " these oxes " Men, it may be to not enter without hole really!

I do not want to have dealings with "ox" , also do not

没有评论: