2008年3月13日星期四

Same matter two attitudes

I go to free market every time to buy vegetable , will bring a cloth bag , do not use vegetable as far as possible to peddle Men the plastic bag that offers. Go to supermarket to do shopping , I also use plastic bag as far as possible less. For instance having package may direct mention goods, it is little or few to carry convenient goods , does not want plastic bag. Hai! Hai! My consciousness of environmental protection is still rather strong.

On free market, buy vegetable, when I say that not put vegetable with plastic bag in cloth bag, that peddler all over the face smile, company say that thanks! Is not frequently enthusiasm will I pack vegetable well.

Do shopping in supermarket, when I say that not need plastic bag, supermarket receipt silver Yuan surface has no expression, stand seemingly not is willing pack up the plastic bag that had been taken. The goods that buy me well push to side one no matter. Some receipt silver Yuan still look at me with indissoluble foresight. It is a little not comfortable to let me feel. Now my real hope they also say sound thanks.

Not use plastic bag why

Because of the peddlers of free market, the plastic bag that offers is purchased by self, customer has not economized cost with plastic bag, their natural what music is disastrous. For customer enthusiasm, business will prosperous Ma.

The receipt silver in supermarket Yuan, it is the employee of supermarket , uses the amount of plastic bag to have no direct relation with their wages. It has become usual practice that now, supermarket offers plastic bag, it is very few to go to supermarket to do shopping from the person of tape shopping bag. Ai!

If supermarket grant plastic bag and these receipt silvers Yuan wages pothook, I think that their attitude can change surely. However, can this again need plastic bag because of customer and have not good attitude for customer? Still do not say well really.

没有评论: