2008年3月13日星期四

Mood diary - - extremely hot summer the cool wind of day

Summer of this year especially heat, having especially been July is extremely hot disaster to pawn. Fervent the sun of sunny weather bake the earth, entire city heat wave rolls , the weather of overcast and rainy hot and stuffy incomparable let person pant gets up however.

My mood lets me impatient and uneasy like this extremely hot summer. Old public fall ill to let me not to know place Cuo. Old pa again illness lets me distracted more. For old public condition, I am impatient to feel anxious , and am public for old to fall ill can not take care of old pa to feel guilty conscience Jiu and worry. Why such matter can go to a arrival? Actually, this is the old arrangement of day! In hot add irritable the brain again seemingly have filled thick liquid all day long Meng Meng.

In extremely hot

Old public fall ill afterwards, old is public, visit with the concern of my friend, classmate and colleague and greetings as if that summer the cool wind of day, gently gently pass , coolness moistens my heart door leaf in time, have dispeled my mind is extremely hot, it is public to defeat the confidence of disease to have strengthened old.

My friends give

" I want to say for you, life is hard, who has not counted ditch ridge yet , is you today , is me tomorrow perhaps, society does not be all right , lean parents at home , go out to lean friend , , , , friend is your valuable property, they can let you open bosom , can let you more brave, they always listen attentively your distress at any time , share your pain, you need their time, they can stand in you after death, support you! Care about you! Help you! Spend difficulty shoulder to shoulder with you, so, you must be strong , may do not want let them disappointed Yo! "

" person that has not counted bumpiness yet. Only strong

" you see that friends are true as saying!

" I do not know to say that some what can let you alleviate some worries. Please you believe us to stand when you after death, what demand is spoken by all means, we are willing to carry together with you. "

The good concern and greetings that lets me be moved! Good let I am moved leave a message! So beautiful extent reached! I go to pleasure to possess such friend sense and am proud. I will treasure this sincere feelings of friend , can not let friends disappointed, I and old public can face disease with positive attitude, cooperate with the doctor to make treatment , strive for prompt recovery, with expression, I am for the feelings of the thanks of friend.

Have thanksed , my

没有评论: