2008年3月13日星期四

It is vexed and safe to market telephone

It is vexed

Last year in home, have bought a CITROEN"You are good!"As soon as hearing"He has gone" "I am XX insurance company," "Yes." "I want to talk"I for me home purchase the matter of automobile not quite cares about , there are also few understandings. Hears old public have constantlied mention automobile insurance in this year August expires. Think that is the telephone of insuring last year that company comes to. Hurry to say for her:"You call to"And have told

Old public going home from"They market"And as"Hearing of have bought automobile, insurance"

Also begin from this day, the telephone of safe sale patronizes frequently my home. Daily afternoon I will receive 4 and 5 telephones. ( morning I need not to be domestic , telephone also has no caller ID, so do not know have how many telephone patronages) for these telephones I beginning can be very polite still to decline. However, as telephone grow , have disturbed my normal life. Especially me when afternoon nap, suddenly, is awakened by telephone the tinkle of bells , is too annoying. Let me true can not is polite for them. Afterwards, it is the sound of safe salesman to take electrification words one to hear , have not waited for her yet say words is over, I immediately telephone Liao.

I for old public say that salesman is really annoying. He says: " us are the lucky , what our unit has person to reserve is the own number of mobile phone , still trouble than us. Regular open vehicle telephone have come. Still pay a lot of telephone rates. " Ai! Have no method really. See meaning these annoying market safe telephone to wait for that after my domestic automobile insurance is finished , talent finishes?

These salesmen let one tired really , but think carefully that should also not blame these safe salesmen, they are also to work , for survival Ma. What should blame is those units of revealing private message and individuals. Do not understand why they will reveal the private message that these should not reveal. Is for money? Also do not know them if have so harass telephone to trouble do not trouble.

没有评论: