2008年3月13日星期四

Is grateful

On Sunday, I visit parents , know recent mother( my stepmother) with father when chating leg a little aches , father accompanies mother to the hospital of traditional Chinese medicine to see some of illnesses. Since father home goes to the hospital distance of traditional Chinese medicine is very far, father is of 80 years old, mother is of 77 years old. As soon as I hear , hurry to ask: " you how to go? " father says: " we multiply bus. " my one hears have worried is busy to say: " you why do not say with me, I accompany you. " father smile says: " you so still trouble you dry what? It is facilitated very that we take advantage of work to deliver vehicle. Go out to take 115 road trolleybuses , terminus is the hospital of traditional Chinese medicine. When vehicle superior sells people also take care of very much for us. " follow father to me to narrate department sells people how to take care of for them.

115 roads are unmanned to sell ticket vehicle. It is rear that every time my parents get on , if have not left empty seat, driver takes care of at once to them to seek seat. Passenger also cooperates with to stand with initiative very much let make seat. Every time also after wait for until two old mans sit steady, driver just starts vehicle. Mother a little does not think delay all with good intention , feels that self may support to go slowly on seat. Let driver drive. But driver says: " you need not worry , I and other you. " 115 road terminuses get off to stand and go up station is more than 100 meter apart have. Go to station is in the place of back door of the hospital of traditional Chinese medicine. From back door, may directly enter hospital. Driver knows that two old mans are that hospital sees a doctor , lets them travel by on station with initiative , and then gets off. May so go less to hospital very multichannel. Bring great convenience to my parents.

Before this, I see , also hear of that now, some persons not quite respect for old man , have disgust especially for old man multiplies bus, not be willing to give old man let. I for this kind of phenomenon feel worried. So as parents kiss to multiply bus , do not rest assured very much. Have heard the statement of father, I am moved very much. The department that also thanks 115 road trolleybuses sells people. I feel that my worrying is extra. The taking care and concern that 115 road bus drivers kiss for my parents make me have felt warm. Also making my worried heart optimistic get up. Respectful old man has love , is just the mainstream prevailing custom of our society.

没有评论: