2008年3月13日星期四

Pass birthday

One thinks of birthday, have at heart a kind of say the feeling that not come out. At young time, go to work to look after children , is one day busy , wait to remember own birthday , just discover that birthday has endured well for a long time. Now, have retired , is not busy , birthday is notes have lived , may return real do not want birthday, after one birthday, own and old one is year-old!

In this year when will soon go to my birthday, I am public for old to say: " I do not think of birthday , in that birthday day, we eat noodles , do not also say with son that son and daughter-in-law are straight and busy, they do not get up ".

Their single error, work and marriage that son receives

Though me, say that is but still a little uneasy at

Being2Day, son cable words , he says: " mother Thursday we have meal home. " on Thursday that day is my birthday. I am at heart a burst and glad, but I decide to not mention birthday with him still , say for him: " why do you remember Thursday to go home to have meal "? " we miss you ". " you so busy is two-day weekend is returning ". " we want to return Thursday to have meal ".

That birthday day, I is kitchen busy work, they have come , open Fang Men , see son only , daughter-in-law holds fresh flower to mention cake station is at entrance. I am too glad, they miss my old mother still , have not forgotten my birthday.

In this birthday

If they are to forget my birthday really, I will not

Say incidentally that my annual old

没有评论: