2008年3月13日星期四

My not ordinary 2007

2007 steps hurriedly step go to pass , have come in 2008. Let one total feel day with month such as shuttle, time is quick. Past time is to have but left forever in the past to me many past events that not forgotten. These past events can accompany my life to stay in me forever in memory.< xml:namespace prefix=o/>

The 2007 looked back upon to pass,< xml:namespace prefix=st1 ns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"/>< chsdate w:st=on isrocdate=False islunardate=False day=14 month=9 year=2008>September< chsdate/>, the kinsfolk that four of our sister persons of younger brother most kiss in life always aches our father, who loves us forever have left us. The leaving of father lets me very grieved. Father is lifetime diligent, sincere, honest. In 2001 unfortunately, have contracted kidney failure, will carry out three times every week thorough Xi, but he is still positive and optimistic , yearns for and enjoys beautiful life. Having illness by oneself return is still caring about us, the matter of doing by oneself and considering everywhere for us is done by oneself, he says that is to not add trouble to us. I can not forget father forever for us love, father you live forever in our heart.

Father ill heavy duration of hospital living old public also fall ill to be in hospital , it is uneasy that this makes me not feel anxious. Old public fall ill to be a great strike for me, in this summer, it is extremely hot difficult gear really for me. But what let me pleased is that since the medical care that the good doctor reconciles condition, there is still old public good mood, make his illness have gotten meticulously effective treatment. Body also when unceasing recovery.

Most let I am moved is at my difficult and painful time, I and old are public to have gotten greetings and the cordial concern of our friend, classmate and colleague. They emit summer with day the extremely hot old who go to visit me to hospital is public. Encourage and help us , have increased us to overcome difficulty and defeat the determination of disease, and let I deeply have felt human world is warm and real situation. Clearly cognition have gone to the sincere feelings between friend. Here, I express the feelings of my thanks again to the friends who always care about and help me. Thank you and my good friends! I feel honored and proud to have the friend as you. New one year has arrived , send me the most sincere blessing , bless your happiness, health and happiness! Friendship day long day that wishes us for a long time.

What let me happy and pleased in this year is that together with me and friends, travel twice. We have mounted beautiful Huang Shan, have looked around the most American village of China Wu source, have visited the long corridor of emblem state culture - west to give , Hong Cun. Is full Lan the beautiful view of the dissolute mountain and 1000 island lakes of wild goose. Roam in the ancient crow town of the south of the lower reaches of the Yangtze River, have looked around the hometown of Lu Xun region of rivers and lakes Shao mood, , , we fully enjoyment the beautiful scenery of nature, detailed understanding is historical observe and experience local local customs with natural knowledge. Have exercised body , have increased knowledge. Have increased the friendship between friend. Entire route has been filled with laughter and joy.

Let me glad matter is , through attending the study of computer picture class, I have grasped the use method of photoshop basically , and can make exquisite picture using photoshop processing photograph.

Let the matter< chsdate w:st=on isrocdate=False islunardate=False day=18 month=4 year=2007>April< chsdate/>Chinese railway has implemented mention speed for 6 times completely. She marks that our railway develops to again fall out open one is new and a page of. I feel glad and proud for the further development of railway.

2007< chsdate w:st=on isrocdate=False islunardate=False day=1 month=8 year=2008>August< chsdate/>Is I am settling down with message with the year of one week , until end of the year, I share on my rich guest, have published 75 articles. Though, there are few articles, also not essential part, but it has condensed my painstaking effort, have also brought new delight to my life. Therefore I also little achievement is , He! He!

When and this message network platform goes up , I have gotten acquainted with some good friends , although have not planed surface, but they have given me many supports and helps, here, I will show thankfulness to them. I like and report " this home ".

General condition, the summary of one year Ma, should be completed in end of the year, because it is lazy that I compare , so today, have just written. Actually, I do not like to write summary very much, but because 2007, being a not ordinary one year really for me, therefore, I just want to describe it. And the campaign " my 2007" of message community will finish until January 6th, I today completion also not night La.

没有评论: