2008年3月13日星期四

Network is taken in notes

I like to play bridge , therefore net beside leisure on love to play bridge in " unite many world ". In the process of playing bridge , I have gotten acquainted with some friends on network, we discuss brand skill mutually , realize the delight of bridge together. They have become me play bridge good partner.

Have a time I often call Hbwhwg online friend with one play bridge. To contact convenience in QQ, have added good friend mutually. His bridge is good, also very humorous and humorous as hiting. Play cards for me to facilitate him will still have ID of member qualification in uniting many world free let use to me. I also play other game convenience for him , give a lot of his wealthes value. When in " unite many " this fictitious network we are very happy as geting along.

It is taken over that one day, at the time of playing cards , he sends a file from QQ to me to call me. General condition I for net go up the file that happens take over to stand still is cautious. Do I ask that what you happen is what? He says: " is well eastern, you take over. After taking over , you open it. " see that I am hesitating , he tight persuasion I, and guarantee will not have problem. Though, I am hesitating , but I also think that we are good friends, I should believe him , feel sorry if not believe his some. Moreover, he has sent to me some problems that file and photograph have no what. So think that I am some to take over. File begins to deliver to my computer. Suddenly, the software of gas defense in computer has sent warning, hint I prevent file take over. I hurry to click to stop to take over , but have not used , file is transmited continuously. I inquire Hbwhwg immediately is why matter, he still insists to say , is all right you take over. File is taken over completely. Has he sent a smiling face in QQ , then say for me that XX is your what person? Who is that girl in your album? Having seen him the message that happens I have misled. I have never mentioned XX with him , why can he see my album? Suddenly, I realize that he sees the message in my computer , the file that happens just now is hobbyhorse program, I have been taken in. My quick barrier has lost computer , has pulled out netting twine. I am angry very much, also some fears, I do not know what influence this hobbyhorse program can have for my computer.

I hurry to call son , let him help here reason this problem. Son is past master really , finds this hobbyhorse program very quickly in my computer , and deletes it thoroughly to fall. Son An Wei Wo says that need not worry and that computer of us also has no confidential message, he has seen and can be how about. My heart is just calm.

Get on the Internet again to see him , what he recognizes hair is hobbyhorse program, I interrogation he why this, he explanation says is curious just this, and apologize persistently to me. Still implore me not to delete him from good friend. My popular feeling is more soft, under his request, I have not deleted him from good friend, but since then, I also have got vigilance for him. Slowly we also seldom play cards and chat together.

This is the experience of being taken in

没有评论: