2008年3月13日星期四

The time mourning of Clear and Bright my mother

Pure Bright Festival has arrived

I deeply the mother who think of me , and cannot

My parents are working couple, mother will go to work to bring four of our sister younger brothers, all day long busy is tired very much. Until we grow up to grow up to marry, after giving birth to son, mother retirement again helps to take care of our child. Remember my son for 6 years old , fall ill effluent Dou, can not send kindergarten. Again fear to infect the nephew who gives me ( younger brother a live with parents together), mother squeezes the bus of more than one hour to my home every day to look after my son. Etc. we going home from work returns , she attends to not go up have meal to again worry hurriedly rush to go home do meal. See mother to so work hard , I am to feel sorry very much. Mother knows that my thought says for me: " is me daily go up going home from work , still exercise ".

In a lifetime of person, parents pair female concern and care are most sincere and unselfish. No matter you are what, they think always that you are still child, only you difficult they will be unselfish to help you.

Notes have once, I need to do a surgical operation. Old public can not come since work is busy to accompany me , I have to a person is former to go to hospital. Before I sit in the door of operating room, wait , seeing other is the person of surgical operation, is grievance at heart very much when having the person who accompanies. When I feel to have no to advocate peace gloom mother appears suddenly in my side. See the arrival of mother I am pleasant surprise very much. Then, mother is still going to work , when she knows that I will do surgical operation, asks for leave hurriedly to arrive hospital. After surgical operation, mother again sends me to go home , takes care of me carefully and makes the meal with rich nutrition personally to me. Always wait for old public going home from work to return she just leaves.

The body of mother is always good, add excessive hard work, when my nephew can send kindergarten, may relaxed some she cures a disease to fall. It cannot be recovered always that though until few big hospital cures , but, the condition of mother still spoils when being it is good.

When mother falls ill for duration, she always for us some offspring say: " your papa takes care of me, you go to work to look after children , not come with old to see me , have no time I can call to you. " so I am though often former to visit , but when the time of side service mother is few.

The condition relapse of mother, have been in hospital again. My old fairness studies in Shanghai. Mother knows that my self looks after children , does not let tell me the news of hospital living. Up to the condition of mother, aggravate to again turn courtyard treatment , have just in-formed me. Arrive hospital , see appearance with haggard mother and painful expression, I am very sad. I regret also hates self why do not visit mother early, do not take care of mother early. I am determined this time no matter needs ask the false mother of how many days who will also serve self well , cooperate with hospital to let the condition of mother improve as soon as possible.

Who knows that my desire has not realized. This day is final one day when I visit and take care of mother unexpectedly. Second day, the condition of mother aggravates though rescue with full attention by the doctor have not also persuaded her life to stay. When mother goes , is just 61 years old.

My sadness extremely, feel deeply guilty conscience Jiu. Mother gives me life, and industrious bring up me to grow up. Having not gotten my repayment yet have gone , this is my lifelong regret. If when mother falls ill for duration I often come to to visit , and many is serving at the side , I think of my regret and guilty conscience Jiu will be few some.

I am deep to know , the matter of can not most

In a lifetime of person, for own great kindness most deepen

My father is still alive to be not regreting and regreting

没有评论: