2008年3月13日星期四

Go bank little notes( 2)

Again deliver burn , is angry and consuming , there is the retail department of a bank nearby my home, when here handles the person of business than industrial and commercial trip and build the person of trip is few and many , I decide to go to there to deliver to burn, is angry and consuming.

Go into the front door of retail department, it is not large to see the area of business hall, inside is very quiet. Have only two shop assistants, a security still has a customer who is handling business. I rejoice inwardly I choice as bank.

That security sees that I go into door, it is very enthusiastic greet with me , let me take waiting on sofa. I think also a customer, will manage very quickly, stand to wait there a little while. I stand there , see the bank various businesses put up on wall to introduce incidentally. Etc. glance over these business introductions over afterwards, I discover that time is not short , the business of that customer why have not managed yet. Look over to window, sees that battalion of field Yuan the and another shop assistant that takes list one once consults what. I have seen to see time , have waited for that there are already 10 some minutes. I have a little worried , it is tired that also feeling stand , have taken waiting continuously on sofa. Have again passed some minutes, the business of that customer has not been managed yet, I have worried really. I say for shop assistant: " you how to so slow? Since I enter door is rapid20Minute , you this business has not managed yet. " shop assistant arrives stand politeness says: " you do not worry , will soon manage. " " he manages is credit card, it is consuming to count matter. " I say: " household side industrial and commercial trip, though, there are many persons but manage the speed of business will soon be more than you! " " still your business is not skilled. " but say that what has not also used , only continuity is waited for.

At last, the business of that customer is managed. Two shop assistants and ones ensure safety , add the bank of my two customers, deliver to burn air has used the time of half many hours unexpectedly. My air! The shop assistant of this bank real this well raising own professional competence!

没有评论: